Followers

10/12/11

Hawaii

A couple of years ago we had the opportunity to go visit Hawaii for the 1st time thanks to my husband's brother & his wife! My brother & sister-in law now live there as it is where my sister-in-law is from! Wow, what a beautiful place to visit.... much less live & grow up there! It was so hard for me to pick the photos that best described our visit and all the beautiful places we saw so there is more photos on this blog post because of that... I just couldn't choose! We plan to go back and visit our sweet brother & sister in law very soon as they are due to have their 1st baby this Friday! :) I am so excited to meet our sweet & precious nephew very soon! Enjoy the photos....












4 comments:

  1. Awesome Mandy. Can't wait to have you guys back! Awesome pics too... I love the shorebreak barrel action. You've got photography skills. Can't wait to see you guys in February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just moved to the upstate from Hawaii. You captured it exactly how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take AMAZING PHOTOS!! I absolutely love browsing through them! You are a very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete