Followers

12/11/13

Merry Christmas from this Cutie!

I can't believe my son is 2 years old + 2 months and that this is going to be his 3rd Christmas! He continues to grow into a happy, handsome & healthy boy and I find so much joy in being his Mom! Merry Christmas from the Marburger Family! I feel so thankful and blessed this holiday season as God has given me so much I don't deserve! His love for me is amazing and hard to grasp but I am so thankful God loves me the way he does! I am even more thankful for the cross and for God humbling himself by being born as a baby in a manger and then dying a horrible death on a cross all for me (and you)! I hope you all can remember the true meaning of Christmas and know that God loves you so much! Enjoy this holiday and let your loved ones know how much you care about them!

I also want to thank ALL my clients this holiday season! You guys are the best and you allow me to do what I love doing! If it weren't for you, Mandy Marburger Photography wouldn't exist so thank you for allowing me to capture your beautiful families!




No comments:

Post a Comment